Your Reformer Community Guidelines and User Content Moderation Policy
- U Be Fit Pty Ltd ACN 129 190 450 as trustee for the Stallworthy Business Trust trading as "Your Reformer" (Your Reformer, we, us or our) operates the Your Reformer OnDemand online software as a service application (App) through which you may access our App and Services.
- Please read this Community Guidelines and User Content Moderation Policy (Guidelines and Policy) carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding acceptable User Content and Member behaviour in the App and Service. This Guidelines and Policy describes:
- Your Reformer’s community guidelines for engaging with Your Reformer, our instructors, and other Members across the App and Service through any activity available for Members in the App or the Service, including submitting User Content; and
- Your Reformer’s method for enforcing this Guidelines and Policy. This Guidelines and Policy applies to anyone using the Your Reformer Service. This Guidelines and Policy may change from time to time, so please check this Guidelines and Policy periodically for updates. Capitalized terms not defined herein have the meaning given to them in the General Conditions, which is incorporated into this Guidelines and Policy by this reference.
2. Our Mission
- Your Reformer uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
- We are committed to creating a safe, supportive and uplifting community for Your Reformer and our Members to connect with each other and share their fitness journeys.
3. Guidelines and Policy
- As part of the Your Reformer community, you are expected to follow the Guidelines and Policy set forth below and help us maintain a respectful environment across the Your Reformer Service. Failure to follow these Guidelines and Policy may result in the loss of certain privileges on the Your Reformer Service or at Your Reformer -sponsored events, and/or may result in suspension or termination of your Your Reformer account.
4. Hate, Offensive, and Obscene Speech
- Healthy debates are allowed on the Your Reformer Service, but we ask that you be courteous, kind, and respectful at all times when interacting with others on the Your Reformer Service.
- Hateful, offensive, or obscene speech is strictly forbidden on the Your Reformer Service. This includes any leader board names, locations, profile pictures, Tags or any other User Content that promotes, relates to, or condones lack of respect, discrimination, or violence of any kind against individuals or groups based on age, ethnicity/culture, race, nationality, immigration status, disability status, physical ability, gender or gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, veteran status, body shape, socio-economic status, or political affiliation.
- Obscene speech includes vulgarity and sexually explicit images and/or phrases.
- Offensive speech also includes speech that misleads or interferes with civic processes and/or otherwise devalues civic integrity.
5. Bullying, Harassment, and Other Offensive Behaviour
- Bullying, harassment, and any kind of offensive behaviour is not allowed on the Your Reformer Service.
- Your Reformer considers behaviour to be bullying, harassing, or offensive if it is behaviour that intends to negatively interfere with another Member’s experience on the Your Reformer Service.
- Your Reformer will also not tolerate abusive behaviour from prospective customers or Members toward Your Reformer personnel, such as insistent customer service requests that a Member has been told is impracticable, excessive contact intended to intimidate or harass, and/or other inappropriate communication.
6. Promotions, Solicitations or Spam
- The Your Reformer Service may only be used for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. The offer for the sale of products, content, and/or services on the Your Reformer Service is strictly prohibited.
- Other than with respect to sales or fundraisers posted directly by Your Reformer. Your Reformer does not sponsor or endorse any charitable or other fundraising efforts, and participation in any such efforts is at each Member's discretion and risk.
7. Member Privacy
- Sharing and accessing User Content on the Your Reformer Service requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make interacting in these platforms great, but may also be sensitive and private. User Content shared in the Your Reformer Service should not be shared outside of the Your Reformer Service.
- Your Privacy: When interacting with other Members, you should exercise caution and common sense to protect your privacy, just as you would when interacting with other people you don’t know.
- You have control over what you share on the Your Reformer Service, how you allow others to interact with your Member profile on the Your Reformer Service (such as allowing other Members to follow your activity, the display of the run/walk route map on iOS devices, etc) and you can always choose the settings that suit your preferences by updating your privacy settings.
- Your correspondence or dealings with any third party in or through the Your Reformer Service, and any decision to move your correspondence outside of the Your Reformer Service, is solely between you and such third party. Your Reformer is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage, injury, or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings.
8. Intellectual Property & Right of Publicity
- The name Your Reformer and “YR” logo are registered trademarks of Your Reformer. Photos, videos and other images posted by Your Reformer on the Your Reformer Service are copyrighted assets of Your Reformer or its third-party licensors. These marks and assets cannot be used by anyone except for Your Reformer. Please review the Intellectual Property Policy for more information on our intellectual property rules and guidelines.
- You may not post User Content that uses, impersonates or exploits the name, image, likeness, biographical information or any other identifying characteristics of any individuals, groups, or organizations, whether associated with Your Reformer or not, in a manner that is misleading or confusing as to the identity or origin of such User Content.
9. User Content Moderation and Enforcement of this Guidelines and Policy
- If Your Reformer in its sole discretion determines that User Content violates this Guidelines and Policy, we will remove or modify the User Content, with or without notice to the Member.
- If Your Reformer in its sole discretion determines that a Member’s behaviour violates this Guidelines and Policy, Your Reformer may provide notice to the Member and may take any other technological measure available to stop the behaviour.
- If Your Reformer in its sole discretion determines that a Member repeatedly or egregiously violates this Guidelines and Policy, Your Reformer may limit or remove such Member’s access to parts of the Your Reformer Service, and in some cases, Your Reformer may temporarily suspend or permanently terminate a Member’s Your Reformer account, with or without further notice.
10 . Contact Us
- Report a Violation: If you believe any User Content or Member behaviour is in violation of this Guidelines and Policy and wish to report it to Your Reformer, you may voluntarily submit the violation by email to email@example.com
- Appeal a Violation: If you believe that Your Reformer deemed your behaviour or User Content on the Your Reformer Service a violation of this Guidelines and Policy in error, you may voluntarily submit an appeal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not expect a personal response from Your Reformer after making the applicable form submission described above. Your Reformer in its sole discretion will determine whether a violation has occurred and whether a violation is upheld or reversed.